Heartburn or reflux is a common, discomfort among a lot of people. It’s an acidic sensation that goes from zero to a complete nightmare. Though, while it’s curable and might be a little fixable some cases are really dangerous and needs medical care right away.
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated!
What’s heartburn anyway?
Heartburn is a burning pain in your chest, just behind your breastbone. The pain is often worse after eating, in the evening, or when lying down or bending over.
- A burning pain in the chest that usually occurs after eating and may occur at night
- Pain that worsens when lying down or bending over
- Bitter or acidic taste in the mouth
When to see a doctor
- Heartburn occurs more than twice a week
- Symptoms persist despite use of over-the-counter medications
- You have difficulty swallowing
- You have persistent nausea or vomiting
- You have weight loss because of poor appetite or difficulty eating (Source)
Foods to avoid at all cost
Foods that can help ease the pain/discomfort
Keep in mind: Some foods listed here might have the opposite effect, each body it’s own norms, we recommend to always keep a food diary and remember all the foods effect on your stomach. If symptoms get worse, please go to your doctor.
Have a healthy, happy, self-improving, self-loving day!
If you prefer to take some Antacid Tablets here are some from amazon: