Having a morning routine is linked to a much happier and productive day. A morning routine also allows you to start your morning with intention, rather than letting the day run away from you. This positive feeling of being on top of things has results in a positive feeling and effect on your entire day.
Join Our Email Newsletter!!!
Let’s Create A Morning Routine!
First thing we should start with is: taking into consideration the four aspects or ‘systems’ of you: Mental, Emotional, Physical and Spiritual.
- Set goals: Setting your goals for the day will kick start your day with more motivation and energy.
- Create a schedule for the day: This will make sure to keep you on the right track so you never miss anything.
- Read something that feeds your mind, or listen to a podcast. (Tune in to Ja’s Lifestyle The Podcast on all streaming platforms!)
- Express gratitude, expressing gratitude releases a good amount of positive energy that surrounds you.
- Identify what makes you feel good. self exploration and tryouts, try this and that or that to see wha makes you feel good and going in the morning.
- Get moving, don’t sit too long in your bed try to get moving immediately.
- Drink lemon water. it’s water, it’s super refreshing and it will help clean your body from toxins.
- Eat a good breakfast, never skip it. It’s your body-recharging meal.
- Clean your space, make your bed, do some laundry, wash the dishes… before hitting the road.
- Be in nature.
- Connect with yourself, all can be done by deeply mediating outside your house. it’s a great source of energy and grounding.
Creating a morning routine isn’t a checklist that happens in a day or two, it takes time and practice with of course a personal touch. So trying things for the first time and see what fits you the most, your schedule and your mood is really important.
But morning routine are worthless without a night routine too, so in a way you’ll be in control over two periods of your day and not letting it pass by you. draining your energy and not feeling as productive as before. Stay tuned for a night routine article this Thursday.